CARE House is always accepting Volunteers! Here are some of our Volunteer opportunities:
- Interns: Undergraduate & Graduate opportunities available
- Admin Volunteers: Answer phones, filing, observe children in waiting room, transferring paper charts to electronic records, etc.
- Event Planning Volunteers: Working at events, helping with prep-work, etc.
- Community Education Volunteers: (Volunteer group) Going into preschools & schools to do prevention & education for child abuse
- Victim Advocate Volunteers: Family History’s, follow-up calls with families, attend court hearings, after-hour crisis calls, etc.
- We are also looking for people who have specialty gifts:
Design (whether that is website, computer, etc)
These are just some, but we are not limited to these.
For all volunteer opportunities, except events planning, an application must be submitted before approval. Be sure to complete all 3 pages: Care House Volunteer Survey , Authorization for a SLED Background & Sex Offender Registry Check, CH Confidentiality Statement
For questions or to submit an application, please feel free to contact Sarah at email@example.com or at (843)629-0236.